We are always looking for talented individuals for project management, commercial, and resource support positions. If you share our passion for healthcare qualitative fieldwork and want to join a dynamic, multi-cultural, and fast-growing team, check out our job openings below.
Send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We asked our team to describe QualWorld in one word. Check out their answers!
Our culture and values:
We deliver exceptional qualitative fieldwork services to the healthcare market research industry all over the globe.
QualWorld is a group of boutique fieldwork teams with expertise at the local level as well as industry-unique global capabilities. We offer a global solution for fieldwork coordination, with a convenient and trouble-free single-point-of-contact project manager.
We’ve earned our clients’ trust with our care, personalized services, accessibility, integrity.
We do not overpromise – we listen and find solutions!
Project Manager, Europe
This is a remote office position with reporting to the Director of Europe.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
Responsible for managing qualitative field operations of international healthcare market research studies, and for delivering high quality service to the client on time and within budget.
Responsibilities include managing custom-designed qualitative studies globally. This includes coordinating internal resources and external partners for facility, fieldwork, and translations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Liaising with current clients in order to maintain and develop a business relation with them; preparing bids in a timely manner, using custom rate card, respecting QualWorld pricing guidelines and following up on the bids
- Identifying potential new clients in the assigned markets and create a business relation with them aimed at project sales
- If needed, to attend in-person client meetings and/or MR industry events
- Managing global qualitative projects: tele-depth and in-person depth interviews, focus groups, online bulletin boards, online focus groups and online in-depth interviews
- Coordination of recruitment efforts, using internal panel in priority as well as all other necessary internal and external resources
- Supervising recruiters, moderators and analysts working on assigned projects
- If needed, obtain bids from field partners and recommend vendors
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with these field partners and clients
- Provide solid working relationships with clients/moderators/researchers
- Coordinate and lead briefings with field partners and answer field partner questions throughout fielding period
- Programming screeners and sending invitations to potential respondents
- Monitor the quality, productivity, and accuracy of all field work, and update the client about the fielding progress (quotas, timeline, etc.)
- Proactively identify issues that need attention during fieldwork and suggest solutions to the client
- Ensuring budgets are met, quality and timing targets on projects are achieved and incentive payments as well as invoices are raised in timely manners
Essential Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree or higher – ideally in market research, marketing or business management
- Minimal of 3 year in international healthcare market research
- Project management and/or Fieldwork coordination (international scope of the projects is a plus, either with international clients or coordination of international projects)
Essential IT Skills Required:
- Proficiency in MS office (Microsoft Excel, PP, Outlook and Word)
- Ability to learn and work with proprietary systems
‘Role Specific’ Technical Skills or Knowledge Required:
- Interest for healthcare
- Problem solving skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
‘Soft’ or general skills required:
- Organized / details-focused
- Independent (able to take decisions on their own), but strong Team player
- Sense of ownership
- Able to work in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Reactive and flexible
- Ability to manage own planning, to work remotely and run a home office
Junior Project Manager / Fieldwork Assistant, Germany
This is a remote office position with reporting to the Director of Europe. The ideal candidate must be located in Germany.
Responsibilities include Project Management and assistance of Project Managers throughout the fieldwork. Specific tasks include:
- Recruitment of respondents in Germany and other EU markets
- Confirming and reminding respondents over the telephone and email
- Providing customer support to general enquiries from panelists as required
The candidate should be proficient in German and English, self-disciplined and able to work autonomously. Although he/she will be part of a team, the position will require the candidate to run a home-office. Our team members are located in Germany and in other various countries worldwide.
Previous experience in market research is not a must, however it would be ideal.
The offer is for a 40 hours/week permanent contract, with 3 months’ probation period. Freelance contracts can also be considered.