We are always looking for talented individuals for project management, commercial, and resource support positions. If you share our passion for healthcare qualitative fieldwork and want to join a dynamic, multi-cultural, and fast-growing team, check out our job openings below.
Send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
Our culture and values:
We deliver exceptional qualitative fieldwork services to the healthcare market research industry all over the globe.
QualWorld is a group of boutique fieldwork teams with expertise at the local level as well as industry-unique global capabilities. We offer a global solution for fieldwork coordination, with a convenient and trouble-free single-point-of-contact project manager.
We’ve earned our clients’ trust with our care, personalized services, accessibility, integrity.
We do not overpromise – we listen and find solutions!
Senior Research Consultant, Nordics Specialist
Note: Throughout this job description, Nordics is to be understood as Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Our main focus, however, is on Sweden
1. Support to the Resources Department & Panel Development:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Expanding our network of freelancers in Nordic markets for recruitment, moderation, translation, transcripts and analysis
- Identifying new local fieldwork agencies/vendors in Nordic markets (i.e. small local field agencies)
- Support to the Resources team in the management of our current partners in the Nordics (freelancers and vendors)
- Support in developing and maintaining a rate card for the Nordics
- Development of QualWorld’s panel of respondents (healthcare professionals) in the Nordics
2. Project Management: responsible for managing qualitative field operations of market research studies, and for delivering high quality service to the client on time and within budget
Responsibilities include managing custom-designed qualitative (with a strong focus on the Nordics, but also in the rest of Europe as needed). This includes coordinating internal resources and external partners for facility, fieldwork, and translations. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing global qualitative projects: tele-depth and in-person depth interviews, focus groups, online bulletin boards, online focus groups and online in-depth interviews
- Coordination of recruitment efforts, using internal panel in priority as well as all other necessary internal and external resources
- Moderation in Swedish (and any other language the candidate might have as a native language): phone, online and face-to-face when and if possible
- Analysis / reporting
- Liaising with existing and new health medical professionals and patients over the phone and via email
- Screening respondents over the phone and via email
- Confirming and reminding respondents over the phone and via email
- Supervising recruiters, moderators and analysts working on assigned projects
- If needed, obtain bids from field partners and recommend vendors
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with these field partners and clients
- Provide solid working relationships with clients/moderators/researchers
- Coordinate and lead briefings with field partners and answer field partner questions throughout fielding period
- Programming screeners and sending invitations to potential respondents
- Monitor the quality, productivity, and accuracy of all field work, and update the client about the fielding progress (quotas, timeline, etc.)
- Proactively identify issues that need attention during fieldwork and suggest solutions to the client
- Ensuring budgets are met, quality and timing targets on projects are achieved and incentive payments as well as invoices are raised in timely manners
3. Commercial success of QualWorld
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with current prospects and clients in the Nordics, and around the world, in order to maintain and develop a business relationship with them, and managing a group of key accounts
- Taking ownership of new client contacts and leveraging your own industry contacts
- Replying to incoming RFQs from these assigned clients and/or new prospects:
- assessing feasibility
- preparing bids (in collaboration with CEO or other available bidder at QualWorld) in a timely manner, using custom rate card, respecting QualWorld pricing guidelines (and, when needed, obtaining quotes from field partners)
- following up on the bids
- Bringing support to QualWorld’s commercial team (bidders) in assessing feasibility and in pricing Nordic portion of RFQs from US, EU and Asia clients
Essential qualifications, experience and skills:
This is a senior role for someone with at least 10 years of experience in healthcare market research.
- Organized / details-focused
- Excellent moderation skills
- Ability to analyze MR results and to prepare reports
- Strong commercial culture
- Strong sense of ownership
- Motivated by challenges
- Independent (able to take decisions on their own), but strong Team player
- Able to work in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Reactive and flexible
- Ability to manage own planning, to work remotely and run a home office