We are always looking for talented individuals for project management, commercial, and resource support positions. If you share our passion for healthcare qualitative fieldwork and want to join a dynamic, multi-cultural, and fast-growing team, check out our job openings below.
Send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our culture and values:
We deliver exceptional qualitative fieldwork services to the healthcare market research industry all over the globe.
QualWorld is a group of boutique fieldwork teams with expertise at the local level as well as industry-unique global capabilities. We offer a global solution for fieldwork coordination, with a convenient and trouble-free single-point-of-contact project manager.
We’ve earned our clients’ trust with our care, personalized services, accessibility, integrity.
We do not overpromise – we listen and find solutions!
Project Manager, Europe
This is a remote office position with reporting to the Director of Europe.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
Responsible for managing qualitative field operations of international healthcare market research studies, and for delivering high quality service to the client on time and within budget.
Responsibilities include managing custom-designed qualitative studies globally. This includes coordinating internal resources and external partners for facility, fieldwork, and translations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Liaising with current clients in order to maintain and develop a business relation with them; preparing bids in a timely manner, using custom rate card, respecting QualWorld pricing guidelines and following up on the bids
- Identifying potential new clients in the assigned markets and create a business relation with them aimed at project sales
- If needed, to attend in-person client meetings and/or MR industry events
- Managing global qualitative projects: tele-depth and in-person depth interviews, focus groups, online bulletin boards, online focus groups and online in-depth interviews
- Coordination of recruitment efforts, using internal panel in priority as well as all other necessary internal and external resources
- Supervising recruiters, moderators and analysts working on assigned projects
- If needed, obtain bids from field partners and recommend vendors
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with these field partners and clients
- Provide solid working relationships with clients/moderators/researchers
- Coordinate and lead briefings with field partners and answer field partner questions throughout fielding period
- Programming screeners and sending invitations to potential respondents
- Monitor the quality, productivity, and accuracy of all field work, and update the client about the fielding progress (quotas, timeline, etc.)
- Proactively identify issues that need attention during fieldwork and suggest solutions to the client
- Ensuring budgets are met, quality and timing targets on projects are achieved and incentive payments as well as invoices are raised in timely manners
Essential Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree or higher – ideally in market research, marketing or business management
- Minimal of 3 year in international healthcare market research
- Project management and/or Fieldwork coordination (international scope of the projects is a plus, either with international clients or coordination of international projects)
Essential IT Skills Required:
- Proficiency in MS office (Microsoft Excel, PP, Outlook and Word)
- Ability to learn and work with proprietary systems
‘Role Specific’ Technical Skills or Knowledge Required:
- Interest for healthcare
- Problem solving skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
‘Soft’ or general skills required:
- Organized / details-focused
- Independent (able to take decisions on their own), but strong Team player
- Sense of ownership
- Able to work in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Reactive and flexible
- Ability to manage own planning, to work remotely and run a home office